Monday, August 20, 2007
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes!
Raksha Bandhan is on Aug 28. Since I do not have a brother, I'll tie a nice rakhi on my sister's hand. Traditionally, rakhis are tied on a brother's hand as a symbol of love and protection; you can actually tie or gift a rakhi to anyone you love--cousins, friends, or even a close acquaintance. I have already decided how to celebrate this special day with my sister. After the initial ceremony of tying rakhi and eating sweets gets over, I plan to catch a nice movie with her and eat out at her favorite restaurant.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

If you have brothers,sisters, cousin brother or sisters, friends, whom you want to wish on this special occasion, shower your love and wishes on them on Raksha Bandhan! Send these heartwarming e-cards!

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 10:32 AM | Permalink |


15 Comments: