Saturday, August 11, 2007
Catching Up With Friends
Lets get together! This is something we hear often. But the fact is, we get very little time to catch up with our friends and colleagues. In this fast paced life and hectic work schedules, we have little or no time to enjoy and socialize. We want to go out and meet up with friends, but we cannot manage enough time. Weekends are the only time we have, but then also we are burdened with lots of work. We try to finish them off in the weekends. So the end result is--no time for friends!
I have friends who complain about this problem and rebuke me over phone for not being able to go for a movie or a party. But most of the time, they understand and forgive me. We all know we are busy. But we do make a plan at least once a month, and go out for movies and stuff like that. This week I have taken a week off from work, so I'm planning to catch up with all my friends and colleagues; write them emails, send cards, and if possible, host a party at my place. Guys, please give me ideas on how to arrange a nice party and enjoy with friends. Meanwhile I'll start sending invitations to my friends!

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 4:55 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At August 12, 2007 at 4:16 AM, Blogger Unknown

    nice entry..Evn I find it difficult to meet my frndz but Thanks to ORKUT n other communities coz of which atleast I am in touch with them..

    Regarding Idea..I will tell u when I organize one..

     
  • At August 14, 2007 at 9:15 AM, Blogger surjit singh

    Have a nice time. My best wishes.

     
  • At August 14, 2007 at 9:54 AM, Blogger Unikversiti

    Peace and howdy?? Nowadays that's the challenge of frenship, TIME. Of course our lifestyle today so busy with many things, and that make us cannot manage time with fren well. That's why understanding is so important right??

    Like me also cannot afford to be with all my frens always. Just can divide time to them and most of them understand, and maybe some not.

    But hope all will understand, and at least that will make me and them calm and in peace :D

    Have a nice days ahead Priyanka :)