Thursday, August 16, 2007
College is Full of Fun!

Are you in college? Do you have lot of friends? Then be prepared for whole lot of fun! I found out today that the last day of this month(Aug 31st) is College Colors Day. It's a day to have a ball with your friends, and enjoy to the full! We all love our college days. College means unlimited fun and free spirit. Whether it's going out with friends, watching movies, avoiding classes and lectures, or exam phobias, college life is the most memorable episode of one's life.

I still miss my college, my friends, my professors, and even my college cafeteria with mouthwatering food! It was so much fun! If you are still in college or fresh out of college, celebrate this special day with your pals and enjoy the true spirit of college life. Send free, fun college colors greetings to all your friends and wish them good luck!

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 8:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: