Monday, April 23, 2007
Cute Best Friend Poems
Here are some adorable and cute poems that speak of ' best friends '

I will always be there for you,
and I hope you will be there for me too,
for our friendship can never be broken,
I will remain loyal through all the good and the bad,
and in the end we will be glad,
because without you I am nothing,
as you are nothing without me,
we fill the space a lover couldn't fill,
for we hold each others secrets that we would never spill,
and the day you're gone, part of me goes too,
because I wouldn't want to be here with out you,
Best friends forever you and me,
nothing could ever change that; it's destiny! (by Katherine R. Carey)

If we ever seperate,
It'll have to be certain fate.
No matter what,your my best friend,
As the chant goes'Forever to the end'.
You are my very best friend...
When we fight,
I fight tears.
Not to mention my fears of losing you,
We may grow apart,
And drift away,
But I will always remember you as my best friend forever.
Always,
Like the chant goes,
Forever 'till the end,
You'll always be my best friend (by Cieara C. Hitt)


Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss,
If you are my friend, please answer me this:
Are we friends, or are we not?
You told me once, but i forgot.
So tell me now, and tell me true,
So i can say I’m here for you
Of all the friends I’ve ever met,
You're the one I won’t forget
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to heaven and wait for you,
I'll give the angels back their wings
and risk the loss of everything
There isn't a thing I wouldn’t do
To have a friend just like you. (by Catherine M. Hodkinson)


A best friend forever, is that really how it goes?
Best friends forever, the words just seem to flow.
Best friends forever, do they use words like always and never?
Best friends forever, they don't always stick together.
Best friends forever, they always need to have their say.
Best friends forever, they just leave if they don't get their way.
So when you want to use words like best friends forever,
Don't try to be clever by using...forever.
Just remember best friends aren't always together. (By Marissa A. Hitchrick)

www.poetryamerica.com/best-friend-poems.asp

Labels:

 
posted by priyanka Joshi at 3:28 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At August 14, 2007 at 3:56 PM, Blogger Unknown

    omg thats my poem =)the one by Cieara C. Hitt.Haha i wrote that one day when we were studying for 2nd semeter exams and my friend didnt think i could write a poem in under a minute.But i did.And its that one =)